The Merchants Association of Columbia County presents
THE 2021 COLUMBIA COUNTY FALL FAIR
Countdown to 2021 Fair
Thursday, November 4th
to Sunday, November 14th
The Columbia County Fair exists for two primary reasons: to support local charities and community enrichment. Each year, the Merchants Association of Columbia County uses proceeds from this event to provide significant donations to numerous local and national charities. During these difficult times, we realize that many charities are in great need of donations. It is with this purpose in mind that we move forward with this year’s fair.
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
We strive to:
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Foster Tradition and History
- Provide an Educationally Stimulating Environment
- Offer exceptional value
- Showcase our area’s agriculture arts, crafts and industry
- Present forums for knowledge and ideas
- Create unique experiences
- Provide a safe, clean environment that is accessible to all
Develop and maintain a Professional Team that focuses on:
- Community Service & Support
- Customer Service
FRI 5pm -11pm
5462 Columbia Rd,
Grovetown, Ga, 30813
We Are Here To Help!
Like us on Facebook!