Countdown to Spring Fair
Tuesday, April 27th to Sunday, May 2nd
It is with great pleasure that we announce the 2020 Taste of the Fair, which will be held from October 22nd to November 1st, 2020. This year fair will be modified to provide a safe environment for our patrons and workers. All events will be held outside and no seated events will be available at this year’s fair. All local and state guidelines regarding Covid-19 will be followed and enforced. Appropriate actions will be taken to provide rides that are sanitized along with sanitizing stations for all patrons to use.
The Columbia County Fair exists for two primary reasons: to support local charities and community enrichment. Each year the Merchants Association of Columbia County uses proceeds from this event to provide significant donations to numerous local and national charities. During these difficult times we realize that many charities are in great need of donations. It is with this purpose in mind that we move forward with this year’s fair.
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
We strive to:
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Foster Tradition and History
- Provide an Educationally Stimulating Environment
- Offer exceptional value
- Showcase our area’s agriculture arts, crafts and industry
- Present forums for knowledge and ideas
- Create unique experiences
- Provide a safe, clean environment that is accessible to all
Develop and maintain a Professional Team that focuses on:
- Community Service & Support
- Customer Service
FRI 5pm -11pm
5462 Columbia Rd,
Grovetown, Ga, 30813
We Are Here To Help!
Like us on Facebook!